Learn more about the medical industry thought-leaders responsible for influencing and generating the quality programming found only on ReachMD. The ReachMD Online Community and Professional Networking Center will launch this summer and will provide you with opportunities to connect and engage with your colleagues.
Sandra Aamodt, PhD
- Dr. Aamodt is the former editor in chief of Nature Neuroscience, one of the leading journals in the field of brain research. Before becoming the editor, she trained at the University of Rochester and ...
Goncalo Abecasis, PhD
- Dr. Goncalo Abecasis is a bio statistician at the University of Michigan School of Public Health. His work centers around critical genetic variants in human disease.
Benjamin Abella, MD
- Dr. Benjamin Abella is an assistant professor in both the department of emergency medicine and the department of medicine, division of pulmonary, allergy and critical care and he is the clinical resea...
John Stuart Ablon, PhD
- Dr. John Stuart Ablon is the director of psychotherapy research at the Psychotherapy Research Program, co-director of the Center for Collaborative Problem Solving, and associate director of the Collab...
Aviva Abosch, MD, PhD
- Dr. Aviva Abosch is director of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery at the University of Minnesota Medical Center in Minneapolis. Her clinical interests include movement disorders, surgical treat...
View all guests
Lenard Adler, MD
- Dr. Lenard A. Adler has been the director of the adult ADHD program in the departments of psychiatry at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine in New York City since 1995. He is also professor o...
Anthony Alessi, MD
- Dr. Anthony G. Alessi is a fellow of the American Academy of Neurology and a board-certified neurologist in private practice specializing in general neurology, neuromuscular diseases, EMG and sports...
William Anderson, PharmD, MBA
- William Anderson, PharmD, MBA, is director of pharmaceutical services at Health First Health Plans, in Rockledge, Florida. He completed his Doctor of Pharmacy Degree at Midwestern University in Glenda...
John Armstrong, MD
- John Armstrong, MD, is associate professor of surgery at the University of South Florida (USF), Tampa, FL; surgical director of the USF Health ACS-Accredited Education Institute; and medical director ...
Timothy Bailey , MD
- Timothy Bailey, MD, FACE, FACP, CPI was born in New York City. Having lost an uncle from the ravages of type 1 diabetes while a teen, he became interested in medicine. At Mount Sinai he was mento...
View all hosts