An expert panel of health professionals representing hospital admistration, pharmaceuticals, insurance providers, patient advocacy, and medical education convene to strategize new ways for health care industry sectors to work together to improve quality of care for patients. The panel participants also discuss their respective and complementary visions for the future of health care services, including ways that technological innovations such as social media are changing the landscape of medicine.
The panel participants are:
- Michael Russomano: President, CEO and Global Business Head of Wyeth Nutrition, a Nesle Company
- Sandra Gomberg: Chief Operating Officer at Aria Health System
- Daniel Tropeano: Executive Director for United Healthcare
- Gene Kestenbaum: Past Chair of the Board for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Lawrence Sherman: Senior Vice President of TOPEC Global